Walking is one of the easiest ways for you to be physically active. This post provides you with general tips on how to create and follow a walking plan. Walking is inexpensive, and you can walk almost anywhere and at any time. Walking may:
- Give you more energy and stamina and lift your mood.
- Tone your muscles and strengthen your bones.
- Increase the number of calories your body uses.
- Lower your risk of health problems, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, and type 2 diabetes.
- Give you an opportunity to actively socialize with friends and family.
Start walking now!